- The total amount of BTC spent by the miners to mine Stacks on the network in the last 100 blocks
BTC spent all time
- The total amount of BTC spent by the miner to mine Stacks on the network since the beginning of time
Tx fees per block
- The total amount of fees incurred per block on the Stacks network in the last 100 blocks
Current BTC hashrate
- The current amount of computing and process power being contributed to the network through mining.
- The average number of miner mining Stacks from the last 100 blocks.
Total sats committed in the current block
- The total number of satoshi (a fractional denominator of Bitcoin) being commited by the miners
Top Miners spent
- The total amount of sat broken down into miners spent per block
List of miners
(sat spent) - The list of miners with their address and total sats spent in the current bloc
Block reward distribution
- The ratio of different miners who won the block reward
List of miners (Block reward distribution)
- The list of miner who has won at least 1 block in the last 100 blocks, color code
- The current block height occurred during mining
- The age of the block when it was last found
Total sats spent
- The total numbers of sat spend in the current block from all active miners
- The miner's address that won the reward block
Viewing the Mining Block
Total miner competed in a block
- The total of miners that are actively mining in the current block, competing for the reward block
Total fees burn
- The number of fees in Bitcoin burned for mining
- The flow of activities of stacks to bitcoin finality and reward blow award.
- A detailed information of the current mining block
Viewing the miner's address detail
Total block won
- The total amount of block won by the miner of all time.
Total STX won
- The amount of STX received by mining a reward block.
Total sats spent
- The total amount of Satoshi spent by the miners to burn for mining Stacks
- The activity of the miners from the last 50 block. If grey, it means the miner is not active. Orange means the miner did not win the reward block and green means that the miner has won the reward block.
Miner's block participation details
- The detail information of the miner's mining activity that includes the confirmation flow, BTC TX ID, BTC block height, STX awarded, burnt fees and age.
- Showing a list of all the block participated by the current miner.